MacBook Air boots to strange screen - What should I do?
- Problem :
I left the Macbook to be idle for a while, its keyboard and touchpad is not responsible. Shut Down and start 3 times (use power button), the Macbook go to strange start up screen.
- Current situation :
I tried all boot options , but it's still not work. The only thing I can do :
+ Turn off (Use power button).
+ Turn on (Use power button), it starts and go to the screen.
- Detail boot progess :
1. Press and release power button
2. Apple logo and progress bar displays (As soon as I press power button from turn-off state).
3. The progress bar runs and the screen shows up with the pointer in top-left conner of its screen.
4. I can't do any thing except turning off the Macbook.
Also, the video show full start-up progress :
- Below is the Macbook spec :
1.7GHz Intel Core i7 Dual-Core (Haswell)
8GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
128GB Flash Storage
Integrated Intel HD Graphics 5000
11.6" LED-Backlit Glossy Display
1366 x 768 Native Resolution
802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
Dual USB 3.0 Ports, One Thunderbolt Port
720p FaceTime HD Camera
Includes Mac OS X 10.10 or OS X 10.9
The Macbook is silent as I minimized sound volume before it's failed to boot. Looking forward to seeing any advices.
Is dit een goede vraag?