on removing the upper keyboard bezel I found a

black wire with a white plug running off into the motherboard case. there is no obvious place to plug it in, I've been working on dells for 13 years and I never came up with an extra WIRE AND PLUG do you guys know what this might go to? it looks like the touch pad plug but its WAY out of its place, and the touchpad works great. please help

James Dwyer


On The Move Computer Services


Beantwoord deze vraag Dit probleem heb ik ook

Is dit een goede vraag?

Score 0
Voeg een opmerking toe