Where to buy the (insulation) stickers that cover most connectors


does anyone know where to get the thin black stickers that are covering connectors like the one from the microphone or the right speaker in the Macbook. or the Keyboard backlight connector, there are numerous examples.

It's also ok if its a roll to cut out myself. I only have insulation tape over here which is very thick and doesnt adhere well. So any link or name would be very helpful to point me in the right direction.

I dont mean the foamy thick ones like the HDD connector . But it would be also nice to know where to get those. Because some of those arent placed properly and there is some dirt on the sticky areas that dont cover the connector.

Any help would be appreciated

Beantwoord deze vraag Dit probleem heb ik ook

Is dit een goede vraag?

Score 0
Voeg een opmerking toe