Speakers cracking noise after screen replacement - repair nightmare
Hope someone on here can help me; I've searched everywhere can could not find a solution. The technician who worked on the phone for many hours looked at me and said "I have no clue"; I thought he was going to start crying.
Everything but the camera worked perfectly before the technician opened the phone to start working in it. It went downhill from there.
1. HTC One camera had purple problem - technician replaced it with new sharp camera that I ordered from etradesupply, new camera works fantastic, but the screen became all pixelated and died.
2. Technician replaced the screen from a bricked HTC one he had. New screen worked, but the speakers started to creakle.
3. I had a bunch of other issues (e.g. sim card not recognized - connectors not plugged in correctly), which resulted in the technician spending more than 12 hours on the phone and myself wasting 6-7 in going back and forth to his shop, waiting, and ordering parts.
Lessons learned for both of us
- technicians should refuse to repair the HTC One,
- I should have sent the phone to HTC for 4 weeks paid $200 and be done with the problem...
As soon as volume is louder than 8 or 9, and during phone calls at any volume, there is a creaking noise from the speakers both top and bottom.
When the whole phone was outside the aluminum unibody frame the noise would stop. As soon as we inserted the top end of the phone assembly into the aluminum frame the noise started.
When beatsaudio is off problem is not as bad.
- Speaker worked perfectly before the technician swapped the screen and reassembled the phone, is it worth trying to replace the speakers with new ones?
- could it be interference from something that was not properly put together? It's kind of odd that both speakers started having the same issue at the same time.
Thanks so much for any help!
Is dit een goede vraag?