Before reading this post, the only thing I knew to look for in an authentic ps4 controller is the JDM number. After not finding one in my new controller and then finding this article to confirm my doubts, I realized just about everything inside this controller screams fake. Here's what I found (much of this is already stated above):
1. Externally the controller seemed completely legitimate, even down to the sticker (though it was not perfectly centered).
2. Pairing light is purplish white.
3. Screws are the same length as original but phillips head cutout was deeper.
4. Battery is 600 mAh and of a different matterial (covered in a soft plastic material compared to the original’s hard plastic). Probably the most damning evidence there is.
5. JDM number is nowhere to be found and is instead replaced be a “C 1949-”.
6. Finally, the disassembly was different than what I'm used to/what I could find online
Overall, I'm pretty bummed out but now I got pretty good evidence to go after this POS ebay vendor. Thanks man.
Zodra ze een reputatiescore hebben bent je in staat om een grafiek te zien van het verloop hiervan.
Hier is een voorbeeld van hoe de grafiek eruitziet:
Nog geen reputatiescore gekregen.