Here is my resume that shows all my qualifications
2625 North Meridian Indianapolis, IN 46208 , APT#717 317-748-9225 email@example.com
To obtain a full time opportunity, in the field of mechanical engineering, where I can apply the theory I have learned in a practical work setting.
Purdue School of Engineering and Technology , IUPUI Expected Graduation: May 2021
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Junior
GPA: 3.7 ''
Associate Degree of Pre-Engineering
· Mechanics of materials
· Fluid Dynamics
· Intoduction to Engineering Materials
· Mechanics of Fluids
· Heat and Mass Transfer
· Dean’s list Spting 2017 -Fall 2017- Fall 2018 – Spring 2019
· CAD CREO
· Visal Studios
· Customer Service
· Communication skills
· Public Speaking
· Team Work
· Problem Solving
Wind Turbine Fall 2017
· Designed generator to create electrical energy with wind power.
· Created a rectifier to convert AC voltage to DC voltage.
· Built a circuit to convert AC electricity to DC electricity.
· Building the generator parts and assembling it on Creo Parametric.
3D Printer (Research)
Assemble, test and modify hardware equipment for 3D Printing of Metallic and Ceramic Materials.
''January 2014 – May 2015
· Meeting expectaions of customer services.
· Provided assist to cutomer when they need to.
Lyft, Inc - Driver
Transported clients safely and provided excellent customer service
3D Printer research Spring 2019 - Present
Egyptian Student Association Fall 2019 - Present
Vulnteering with high school to clean the city’s streets in Jordan (Irbid City)