Hello! My name is Jorian Brown. I am a junior at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis and I major in mechanical engineering, while I minor in mathematics.
- Advanced mathematics
- 3D Printing
- Laser Cutting
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Time management
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- I rebuilt and modified a 2018 Polaris Titan Snowmobile to increase its factory speed and reduce noise.
- I constructed an Alpha Sterling Engineer only using CAD and 3D printing in my sophomore year of college.
- I was a mentor to high school students interested in STEM in 2018. I helped students learn to work in groups to reinforce learning concepts and improve academic performance.
- I conducted research between 2017-2018 on Kangaroo Mother Care and a low-cost methodology for neonatal care specifically for lower- to middle-class countries.
- Society of Women Engineers
- Society of Black Engineers
- Society of Automotive Engineers (President of IUPUI Chapter)
- Listening to Music
- Watching Movies