Krijg snel toegang tot handleidingen, onderdelen en antwoorden voor jouw apparaten
Het lijkt erop dat je mandje leeg is
I partially added new adhesive to areas where I had to remove adhesive for my glass shattering. I actually used double sided sticky tape of the proper thickness from a craft store like Michael’s and it worked just fine in combination with the old adhesive I left on. Sealed up nice. If you’ve removed all of the adhesive, I recommend adding some so your screen doesn’t pop off and rip your connecting ribbons out causing more issues. Here’s what is recommended in the parts dept:
3M Double-Sided Adhesive Tape - 2 mm Width
If you haven’t ripped off the antennae from below the adhesive you can still use a plastic spuger to remove the adhesive from the antenae if necessary. I actually did my best to leave the adhesive to use again where there wasn’t broken glass stuck to it. In that way the adhesive protected the antennas which I hadn’t ripped off plus I didn’t have to reapply adhesive all the way around the edge. Then, I just went back with a plastic spuger and very carefully removed the adhesive from on top of the antennae with great success before adding adhesive where necessary. Good luck!
I managed to replace my broken screen but it appears that my digitizer that controls my touch screen is not working.
It’s possible despite my care, that I damaged or didn't connect the digitizer correctly,.
Although, it seemed like the securing flap closed on the pins or it didn’t and mind did.
Deleting / installing new drivers didn't fix the dige issue, I tried everything I could think to no avail but I’m happy to use the touch pad or a mouse.
The screen switch out took over 8 hours of slow, meticulous, work, for this being my first time attempt at such a fix.
I shattered my old broken screen quite a bit despite taking care and taping it to reduce or prevent more shattering which added to the time needed to fix.
The risk of opening up the Surface a 2nd time to see about the digitizer is not worth the risk of shattering the screen again, at least for me.
Overall I do feel very accomplished and am happy with my results.
I would do the whole thing over again.
The screen switch out took me over 8 hours of slow, meticulous, work, for this being my first time attempt at such a fix. As suggested here, my broken screen shattered even more despite taking care and taping it to reduce or prevent more shattering which added greatly to the time needed to fix. I found it helpful to work to separate the screen from the adhesive so that the adhesive remained behind and acted as a protective layer for the antennae. Once the glass was off, I went back and removed the glass shards from the adhesive with a plastic spudger and only replaced the adhesive that I had removed adding new adhesive to the gaps which worked well.
Zodra ze een reputatiescore hebben bent je in staat om een grafiek te zien van het verloop hiervan.
Hier is een voorbeeld van hoe de grafiek eruitziet:
Nog geen reputatiescore gekregen.