I had a lot of trouble getting the new trackpad to work. The left side of the track pad (about 2cm) was responsive. The rest of the track pad was dead. I played with the torx screw to adjust the click pressure and it had no effect. I cleaned all the gunk out from around the perimeter of the trackpad when it was removed. I tested without the battery in place to ensure that battery pressure was not the problem.
The actual hardware remove, reinstall took about 15 minutes at most and was very straight forward.
The trouble shooting has been the tough part.
Zodra ze een reputatiescore hebben bent je in staat om een grafiek te zien van het verloop hiervan.
Hier is een voorbeeld van hoe de grafiek eruitziet:
Nog geen reputatiescore gekregen.