1 - 2 uren
My daughter in law found this in her dresser drawer, it had been in there since 2008. Why didn't you just return it I asked? I dunno can you fix it? So now it is important that I fix it. The it seems to be a dead battery...
I had prepared myself for the difficult removal of the back cover. But really I didn't understand what I was dealing with in releasing the bind of the tiny spring clips and the hold those little bastards have on the back cover. Look at the pics of the tools I used to get them to release! Looking at them afterward I think I could do a better job next time and not bruise my hands in the process.. So about 30 minutes have elapsed since starting this project. desoldering was challenging because of the rather tiny wires and solder pads, but a jewelers loop helped tremendously. another 5-10 minutes pass. Battery removal was easy compared to my iphone 4s (adhesively speaking). Soldering the wires and worring that I was getting everything to hot didn't take long so the project took about 50 minutes to complete and it worked flawlessly.
Order a new back cover if you don't need it, sell it on ebay.