Headset completely stopped working.
A lot of tiny screws, daughter upended the metal plate once, took an extra half hour to find them. It would have been nice to have reverse instructions, I did not realize I had to pull the blue backs off as glue, that I should have cleaned the old glue out, or that I had to bend the new circuitry into place, or how hard it was to snap the internal connectors back into place. In the end it was doable, but I could have saved an hour if I had more information on those steps.
Test-fit the new piece first, to get everything lined up and bent into place, but do not screw it down. Then pull it up carefully pull off the blue tape one section at a time, and lay it all back into place.
Be careful to not bend the connectors for the front. I had one bent slightly when I tried to snap it back in to place (the first one while reconnecting). I carefully bent it back the other way and then gave it another try. Not fun.
I have an extra rubber gasket now, hopefully I do not get water damage because of it.... I had not realized until I was done, which is quite annoying as I really do not want to take it all apart again.