30 minuten - 1 uur
The battery was requiring recharge after about 3 hours.
It did not go exactly as planned but after trial and error I feel now I could do the battery change out in 10 minutes
There are three things I learned that could be helpful to others. First, getting the case apart was tricky and took some extra force and prying. I used a single suction cup and a plastic pry bar in the corner to break the connection. Second, the cables are actual plugs; they snap on like a western shirt button. Yes they are small but they must snap in. In my case there was a discernible click when connecting the cables. If there is not a click/snap, the cable is not connected. I had to redo the cluster of three cables several times to ensure they were snapped in and the start button cable took several times trying to get that working. It can be done - be patient. Third, the battery is glued down with tape from !&&*. The instructions to cut the tape and pull the tape free down each side only works in the video. In real life the tape breaks and that generates hyphenated words of frustration - multiple times. Ultimately and slowly I was able to pry the battery up, bending the !&&* out of it like I was opening a sardine can. It finally came out. I removed the remaining tape but I should have left it in to hold the new battery in place. There is no room for it to raddle around but the tape would have been nice to leave.