replaced left I/O board, still will not charge or even light up.
So last night I sat down and replaced the left I/O board in my MBP 1260 A which had stopped charging after my daughter had spilled a small amount of chocolate milk over the left speaker. After the chocolate milk happened, I noticed it was slowly fading in its ability to charge or even light up on the mag safe power cord. Also of note, I just recently replaced (within the last 4 months) the battery and power cord (85w), so I know they are not the problem. Prior to this I have not had any issues with booting up or the screen. So my question is, what should I do now that I have replaced the I/O board? Do I need to replace the I/O board cable as well or should I just fork out the cash to get diagnostics? Are there any other wires cables that I am missing? I am not that computer savy so I am stumped at this point and don't want to make matters worse.
Is dit een goede vraag?