Can water short circuit a s9 plus or does the phone just need to dry.
My s9 plus got wet at the river.. was in a case and water got into the case. Maybe a minute or two max. the phone was turned off but tried turning it on’ after and it did. Switched it off back but then it didnt come on.
I let it air dry for almost 24 hours then put it in rice for about 10 hours. When I charge it’ the icon comes on but it flashes on and off and the green screen flashes on and off.
my question can water short circuit the phone or is it just the lcd screen probably needs changing?
Is dit een goede vraag?