Ga door naar hoofdinhoud

20-inch, 23-inch, and 30-inch aluminum LCD displays introduced by Apple in June 2004. Models A1081, A1082, and A1083 respectively.

93 Vragen Bekijk alle

Finding the chord that goes from the power adapter to the monitor

Block Image

I have a 150W adapter for a 2005 monitor on a 30 inch. A1083. I am trying to find the chord that connects the power adapter to the monitor. What is that called? Where can I buy it?

Beantwoord! Bekijk het antwoord Dit probleem heb ik ook

Is dit een goede vraag?

Score 0
2 opmerkingen

I think the Cinema HD displays have one cord (built-in to the monitor) that splits into DVI and the power connector. Could you upload some pictures of the back of the display, and its cord?


added a picture


Voeg een opmerking toe

1 Antwoord

Gekozen oplossing

Thank you! Is there a cable that looks like a USB-C cable attached to the main (thick) cable that's attached to the monitor?

Was dit antwoord nuttig?

Score 1

2 opmerkingen:

Oh its on that chord!!! im such a dummy


No big deal! Apple has put some bizarre, and confusing connectors on their products.


Voeg een opmerking toe

Voeg je antwoord toe zal eeuwig dankbaar zijn.

Afgelopen 24 uren: 2

Afgelopen 7 dagen: 10

Afgelopen 30 dagen: 57

Altijd: 693