My MacBook Santa Rosa does not boot
Hi, Guys! Please if anyone could help, I would be very thankful!
Macbook 2.2 Santa Rosa A1181 does not boot.
1) With battery installed, I connect Magsafe power adaptor then its lights turns green and when I press power button, nothing happens not even a noisy. Nothing at all;
2) Without battery same issues occurs. Green light on magsafe power adaptor and nothing else.
3) Only with battery: pressed power button and nothing happens;
4) Tried to use another battery (that is surely working) and the same happens: light green on magsafe and nothing else;
5) Tried to use another magsafe power adaptor that is surely working and the same occurs;
6) Put the battery in another macbook and the battery does not charge;
7) Without battery, connected magsafe power adaptor, green light shows up. Then insert battery: green light changed to orange then returned to green. First battery light on (green) then off.
Would be the problem with Magsafe DC-in board? Or the problem is the logic board?
And I think will have replace the battery too.
Thanks in advance,
Is dit een goede vraag?