Pink and Green Vertical thin Lines - Photo
For a while I’ve noticed these few thin lines on my systems screen.
I’ve read all around the web to try to fix it with no result. Here’s what I’ve tried:
- Screenshot it. It’s not shown so I bet its a hardware fix I need
- Gently push with a cotton rubber on the display following the lines them selves
- Pushed on the edges of the screen applying pressure with my thumb and slowly going around to try to eventually insert back the connector detached;
- Detached the LVDS cable and clean from dust like suggested in some articles here
- Apparently I had the GPU issue known in 2011 models so I disabled it following Lizardron method (fixed the GPU issue, but not this one).
The problem is still there, so I ask you. Do you know any other fix I can try before changing the display?
Is dit een goede vraag?