What should I do?
I spilled a small amount of liquid on my laptop 2 months ago. I wiped it immediately. I looked inside and saw no water damage. The button that indicates water damage isn’t red. I wiped isopropyl alcohol with q tips on my logic board. My laptop still doesn’t work. I don’t know what’s the problem. I don’t see any corrosion. Could it be a battery problem? I powered it too see it would it work. I’m not a computer expert and I don’t want to spend money for something that I don’t think doesn’t need it. Should I just replace my battery pack? I was thinking of removing my motherboard just to clean it inside but I don’t want to damage it because I’m not an expert. What should I do? Please help. Thank you
Is dit een goede vraag?