PlayStation Overheating After replaces thermal paste
my PS4 recently started overheating. I originally thought it was 6 years of dust so I opened it up and removed a large buildup of dust. After putting it back together the PlayStation would still make a very loud noise as if it were about to blow up. I thought this was because the thermal paste on my cpu has completely dried up. I took nail polish remover and wiped away the previous paste. I applied about a dime size dot of paste in the center of the cpu and closed the PlayStation back up while plugging all of the cords in. Now I cannot even play my PlayStation it says it is overheating the minute I turn my PlayStation on. Could it be that my cpu is just shot at this point? Or could it be the installation be wrong?
Is dit een goede vraag?