No sim + no sd card!
Hi! S8, went to repair shop for charger board replacement, tested ok after repair. But tech and I notice no signal symbol. We also notice in My files that the SD card is not seen.
- tested another sim - negative
- tested my sim in other phone - sim is ok
- tech rechecked all connections twice
- network reset done
- tried choosing networks manually, changing options, getting error message.
- phone does notice when tray is removed and entered, but no signal and no sd card
- DID NOT perform factory reset
- DID NOT try another “tray”
- rebooted a few times
It seems to me like it’s not connecting properly anymore… maybe the motherboard has to be changed?? Any idea? I don’t have the phone right now, it’s at the repair shop. They lended me another phone in the meantime…
Is dit een goede vraag?