iPhone dead after touch disease "fix"
I have an iphone 6 plus. I did the touch disease “repair” with electrical tape. Put phone back together and it worked, but too much tape. I took it apart again, cut tape amount in half, put it back together and now nothing. Wont power on, wont charge, wont respond to anything. Not detected by multiple PCs.
1) I'm aware of “long screw damage” and kept them organized and correct.
2) tried every reset button possibility combination.
3) tried another battery but no luck.
4) disconnected battery before I unplugged screen or anything else. Used plastic tool, not metal.
How would I go about fixing this? I consider this a “learner phone” and I have soldering tools for small electronics like this, so please dont consider anything “too advanced”, I would like to try.
I appreciate any advice!
Is dit een goede vraag?