Keeps booting to white screen when starting internet recovery Solved
I have this laptop I’m trying to fix but still no results.
What I’ve tried so far:
- Internet recovery starts loading, shows the apple logo and then white screen
- Diagnostics test shows no errors found
- Reseat RAM and reset PRAM/NVRAM
- Bought a new hard drive cable, but still white screen
- Completely wipe the hard drive (no partitions now) and MBR/GPT, both no difference, still white screen
What would be your suggestions? Maybe try to put my motherboard in the oven? I heard that works sometimes. If so, what temperatures and how long? Any help is appreciated, thank you!
Is dit een goede vraag?