High ms only on this PC
I just build a new PC for a friend and I’ve noticed a problem. When I play offline games everything is Perfect, but when I play an online game ms are getting crazy. I thought at first that the problem was with the internet connection but later I tried with another pc to play the same game and I had 21ms instead of 300ms I had with the new PC. What can be the problem with the new PC and gets so high ms?
PC Specs :
- Motherboard : Asrock B450M-Pro4
- CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Box
- PSU : Corsair VS Series VS650 White
- RAM : G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4 - 3200MHz (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR)
- GPU : Gigabyte GeForce GTX1060 6GB (GV-N1060WF2OC-6GD)
- CASE : NZXT H500
- SSD : Samsung 970 Evo NVMe M.2 250GB
- HDD : Seagate Barracuda 2TB
- Cooling : CoolerMaster MasterAir MA410P
Is dit een goede vraag?