Can't connect JBL Flip 3 and JBL Charge 3 properly
Whenever I try to connect both of my speakers JBL Flip 3 and JBL Charge 3 to my iPhone 7 one of them the music keep cutting ( depends which one is the main speaker) The main speaker I'm connected to play music perfectly the other one keep disconnecting specially when I change the volume, change the songs, or even move the speaker. If I connect to only one of them alone without using the JBL connect feature the speaker works perfectly.
- Both speakers appear connected on bluetooth page on mobile device
-Both speakers appear connected on JBL connect app
- Both speakers firmware are up to date
- Iphone 7 IOS up to date
- Tried different mobile device and even a MBP had same problem
- Tried un-pairing, pairing again had same problem
- Tried reseting both speakers problem unsolved
- Tried turning off all bluetooth devices in the room as the sound keep cutting as if there is something interfering with it. Same problem
Can anyone help?
Is dit een goede vraag?