iPhone 5c dead after re-installing the large emi shield
I replaced the u2 IC because the phone wouldn't charge unless the phone was on. I tested it after the replacement, and it worked perfectly! I then put the emi shield back on and now it won't boot. :( No apple logo, no backlight, no sounds, and it's not detected by the computer. It draws 0.08 amps of current now, and before replacing the tristar chip it drew 0.02 amps until the phone was turned on. I removed the shield but there's still no power. The microscope doesn't bring anything to light either. Every line of power that I can identify has the right voltage except for one, the 1.8 volt line to the cpu has 1.6 volts, but I don't see anything that could be drawing it down. Battery voltage is 4.2 volts, and vcc main is the same as the battery voltage whether it is 3.8 or 4.2 volts. The speaker amp chip was getting up to 108° F until I removed it, even with just the battery connected. Is there anything else I should be checking?
Is dit een goede vraag?