Phone wont charge or turn on
I dropped my iphone while in a lifeproof case, and to my knowledge the phone was ok. I later found that the phone would not charge when plugged into a wall outlet, and was not recognized by my laptop.
After opening the phone, there was noticeable damage to the battery (dented and cracked). With the battery removed and the phone plugged into my laptop, the apple logo would appear for a few seconds, go away, and continue this process.
Does this indicate that only the battery was damaged, or could it still be possible that the dock connector and headphone jack would also need to be repaired?
Thanks in advance,
Is dit een goede vraag?