Ga door naar hoofdinhoud

Origineel bericht door: Jennifer Kent ,


I have an off brand farborware or how ever you spell it maker i bought from walmart that does this. I don’t know what to do i notice the k cup holder is lose in there and wobbles around a bit do i take this back and get a new one? because my friend doesn’t have this issue. i paid thirty bucks for this thing and dont want to buy some random thing on ebay and i would prefer to just have the coffee maker nothing seemed bent on it the needles were seemingly made of plastic and one was longer than  the other. I am blind and also the instructions were written in poor english. I am debating getting my money back and investing in kurik i can’t spell i am sorry for that. I am used to audio so haven’t read how words are spelled please bare with me.