Ga door naar hoofdinhoud

Origineel bericht door: Navy Vet 2015 ,


Are your devices plugged into a surge protector or a power strip? Surge will be bulky and power strip a thin bar with outlets. If it took a lightning surge without surge protection it's going to be VERY difficult to identify the problem unless you've got professional training in electronic repair. If there wasn't surge protection you're “lucky" it even powers on at all to attempt to fix it. Unless you have pro skills I only see 2 options, 1 take it to a pro 2 replace the entire system. Unfortunately either way you pay out of pocket. New console would probably be your best bet. Even if a professional gets it working there's 0 guarantee that other parts won't soon follow suit of the original damaged components. If other parts took damage but not enough to fry them than providing full power to the system will only compromise them. Sorry I can't offer better advice